Friday, August 28, 2009

Stay at hostel-AUSTRALIAN NIGHTS

Impressed by the long nights,gentle early morning breeze and always welcoming friends like Jsawanth and Sriram,Hostel has always been an heaven in my perspective.I used to stay in hostel for my Exams ,If it was my house, during exams I sleep at 11 and wake up at 5 in the morning.As soon as fell asleep,It just seems to me like 10 minutes but when I open my eyes it would have been 6 or 6.30,but in case of hostel It was a cool thursday when I had my M&I internals,I switch on the alarm the previous night and beleive me I woke at 2.00 and slept back and again at 3.30 and 5 and got up at 6.00.It was really a long night which I ever came across these years.I picked a file of papers from the scaterred photocopies and started to Diwakar's room with whom I prepared for M&I

No comments:

Post a Comment