Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Game-I dreamt about becoming a champion


Impressed by the current recovery signs and the debonair words of Pritham, my classmate whose parents have been playing this game(what I mentioned in the title)for years together,I planned to engage myself in the game and I have now applied for a pan card and......sorry I did not mention the game,It is something which you play with money,the game whose regulations keeps fluctuating and results would often be disgusting and sends players to the world of Delirium,It is none but Sharemarket.I can guarentee you almost all the millioniares must have atleast played it once.So I can consider myself to be a member of Superclub where my counterparts are millioniares.But there have not been any recent evidences of Successful Individual shining in the game,though we have quiet a lot of companies bagging millions in Equity Funds.In the end,I have something to cheer about,It could be one among the factors which has the ability to visualise my almost impossible dream.Machaanz(Prashaanth) had an Idea about investing but I dont know how serious he is about this issue.As of now,every morning I used to look at Newspapers longing for something good.....for instance....something like colleges declared holiday, afterall what else can compromise me.From now,every morning I'd use Newspapers only to makesure whether I made any profits which will not happen often.Lets see.........Time alone can answer this question

No comments:

Post a Comment