Monday, August 3, 2009

Entrepreneurship-an incessant feel


My Dream Which Seems Difficult But I Can
As like other kids.......(will continue after a piece of mango,which mom gave)I desired to become a Doctor in the beginning,I A S somewhere in the middle,a sports man and finally ended up joining Engineering impeccably.I used to get carried away easily by words.My desire for luxurious life took me some where(I just don't want to share such bitter experiences) and I tried something foolish to make some real money and finally gained nothing but spotted my dream-Entrepreneur ism.I am not concerned about behaving in a respectable way which people would name it as in-prissy nature d,and that trait of mine cost me my life but managed to get out of it.The ruination continued on and on and on.....and now I feel relieved.In the end,I found none but found my path.I reckon that starting up your industry is something comparable to that of risking your life,those who dare can step ahead and considering my case,despite its my dream but once something gets out of track,its god who can save you,so taking my career into consideration,If someone's ready to offer me a job then probably there wont be any chances of getting into Business.I just request my readers to pray that such a rumpus should never arise in my case.So that I could pursue my career as a Businessman and I can guarantee you guys a very expensive history in the last chapters of my book

No comments:

Post a Comment