Saturday, August 1, 2009

WELCOME-I believe in God rather than days


In this inauspicious day,which someone would prefer not the better one to start anything-I'd like to start blogging and get myself succeeded as a blogger.
I have something for you for the first time LACKLUSTER to ROBUST-"someone who don't seem to have an affair in anything" turns into "an individual who likes to concentrate in everything and likely to get succeeded"-do you think its the right synonym,no actually the first phrase is true but Robust is something which can withstand any kind of worst situation.I would like to call myself as an individual who failed in everything but the best point which makes me feel great about myself is I overplayed all these situations and finally succeeded in something and came out of troubles in the rest unsuccessfully,an ordinary Indian with an extraordinary Desire
So these words are ideal in my case
I think this blog gives absolute fun for some,an inspiration for some,even some can laugh looking at my language-overall I have something for everyone,keep searching for it-THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment