Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Most Embarrassing Moment

As we guys had our final project Exhibition today,It was half past 1, We were waiting at the lobby, the surface was so slippery that I couldn't stand still.My Instinct said"Be cautious, You got something awkward to handle". I was in a kind of dilemma.It arouse because I was doubtful whether We can overdo others or....Since I am good at lying, I thought I can manage.
for Instance
"Staff:What type of thermocouple has been used here?
Me:"Sir,we've used J type thermocouple which costs 80Bux"
BELIEVE ME, AS OF NOW, I HAVE NEVER SEEN A J-THERMOCOUPLE. I SWEAR I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE SHAPE OF A THERMOCOUPLE "
I was anxiously waiting for my turn, The clock ticks, It was 3, I ran down the stairs for a glass of water. I was drinking,turned towards my left, I saw my girl and delighted. I cant speak with her since I am the one who knows that she is my girl.I took the stairs and got back to the lab.It was our turn and we got in, having inserted the pen-drive, Ashwin started speaking, Sampath interjected
"We already heard this age old stories, We are much concerned about your implementation"
ME:Sir,we placed the thermocouple on the engine and we got 0.78V
SAMPATH:What about instrumentation amplifier,How many op amps you used?
ME:2 OP-AMPS
those people were puzzled
SAMPATH:Usually,3 op-amps are used
we checked the slide and it was 3 and not 2.My face turned unpalatable.The first instance where my instinct turned into reality
From then,I turned into little Noddy,who keeps nodding his head.
At one point of time,They realized that we are lying and the other faculty passed a word
" These people are cheating"
It passed a shock wave into my heart.The most embarrassing moment I had in my life.
They finally said that our implementation level is low compared to other batches
We came out of the lab and I left the college in despair.I am feeling for it

No comments:

Post a Comment