Friday, October 2, 2009

A commoner's idiosyncrasies


Kamal hassan,is always an interesting and intriguing material to write.I love the way He expresses his passion towards acting.For He hail from a very ordinary background, being in this money-driven industry for almost 5 decades,My salute for his resplendent contribution.Kamal once said in an interview
"DESPITE DECADES OF EXPERIENCE AS ACTOR,DIRECTOR AND PRODUCER,THE HITS AND MISSES OF A FILM HAVEN'T BEEN EASY TO GAUGE"
Yes,its true.People support a film which critics would have thrashed out and vice-versa. His movies which impresses me will never be a hit, so I am a critic in case of Kamal, since I brush aside movies which becomes a big hit.I love movies like ANBAE SIVAM,PANCHA THANTHIRAM and HERAM.These movies are successful,as they are spoken today not at the time of release.People always have the trait of realizing the truth at the wrong time and in case of Kamal it happens all the time.whenever I speak about kamalhassan I always speak about that "NALLASIVAM" in Anbae sivam.I was wondering that I would be the one who used that word more than anyone else.As soon as your movie gets down to screens,We people and critics will be busy with reviews,feedbacks and wishes,You will be gearing up towards your next project and I think that drives you.
I will pray to god that You should not die,Since we got only one good actor and we are not ready to lose you

No comments:

Post a Comment