Thursday, October 15, 2009

A sumptuous Motivation

I was out of blogosphere for almost a month since I was busy with something else.Actually I am very much fond of blogging.So something which kept me away from this should really be a worth-doing one. But actually not.I am a new-comer for face book, So I struggled initially and then got the gauge.It was applications(Restaurant City,Farm Ville) which kept me engaged these days.I was so addicted that whenever I surf I'll get irritated when I see a blog.
It is something equivalent to virtual gamble.First let me say what is Restaurant City.You will be provided with a small room with few coins.You have to develop your restaurant with maneuver. It was really a challenge to come out face book every time I sign in.And when it comes on to Farm Ville, You are supposed to plant and Harvest at right time.If you grow the crop beyond stipulated period,Your crops will get withered.Some would take these as mere games and as of me, It is something similar to running your own Business for what I was created. So It gives me immense pride to see my restaurant or farm in the hit-list. After all, I am rehearsing virtually, obviously Mine will top the list one day, for sure.A SUMPTUOUS MOTIVATION-Playing these games makes me feel like,keep doing,keep doing-A good form of motivation but little expensive.Playing these games might cost me my broadband connection Since I already exceeded my limit.
"OH....GOD,Its time to harvest,else my crops will get withered and I have to feed My lab ours and monitor that everything goes well in My Restaurant."
How crazy!!!But I am happy that this craziness will further nourish my dream

No comments:

Post a Comment