Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A little of Everything

Its really been a long time,Isn't it.
So 2009, a Year which had lots of Excitements for me and disasters as well.
So, This would probably be longer than what I desired.Started off with 2 Oscars for Rahman, It was Fine. I was absolutely clueless about the Pit ahead. The recovery phase took a month away from me. But then, I was forthright and went on with my ambition honestly. But the "FORTHRIGHT" factor didn't work out in my case. Life demanded some flexibility.
Then came my "NOTHING SPECIAL" birthday. Even now, I had the same coffee, I mean, reply from my Girl was "SILENCE". Followed by her Birthday, this time I was running out of something what I had the Previous year. Few disgusting events prompted me to engage in something else.
The start was so unpleasant but it gave me some momentum to pursue with the Rest...........
Despite "LARGE SCALE" disappointment, I have no craps to shove it away.

Nothing Prepares me for the Year which gets underway



No comments:

Post a Comment