Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It Kicks Off Again......

Very frustrating conditions..... Things made me feel like a span of 30 days at Mars....I missed this Blogosphere a lot........I felt paralyzed....It become customary to pen down like this after a long break....I am no one to break blogger's sentiments.....

The fact is














I was preoccupied with both these......equally........no rationality....
I did justice as a fan of ManiRatnam....Not going for usual 2-sided or 3-sided Blah-blahs.....
Now I'm on.....
New Theme(So much of pinkeye and Orange), Raavan's all set to hit the screens and few good moments.....
Thalaiyvar Baashai'la soolanumna
"Vaarthaigal aaruviya kotudhu....Atha ezhudhunumnu ninaikum poodhu "Time" thaan Mutudhu"
Being a Busy Bee, I should complement one or the other(LOL).... learnt So much about blogging...Planning for a restructure....An indication of it, is the change of theme....


Yes,This will do it for Now


1 comment: