Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How Long A Day is?

I was actually planning for a break.But A day's break would really turn Me off.So, please put up with the random acts.... what I stuff in now!!!!!!!!!!!! You're in, nothing doing........

Have You ever seen an Evil in the Morning, turning out to be a God in the Evening?
YES, it exists and Indeed It was me who made this Transformation into reality.Unfortunately, I fell prey to the words of Mom..... As I was responsible for the Mess-ups at Home.....

Mom: It would be better If you had been to college......You Evil......
This is meant to happen at Home.... right...Afterall We are not Avatars.......

Soon after, My Brother called Me up and asked "If You like to donate your Blood, I've got one of My Friend's relative who needs it badly...... 'A1+Ve' Right"?

Me: Yes, No problem

It was quarter to 4 in the evening, When we started to the Hospital....

"Everything is good If its not gonna cause harm to anything else"-Wait what does this statement mean to this post. We were blocked by some massive Con staples on our way, the obvious reason being "WORLD TAMIL CONFERENCE"
I leave it to you to decide on How significant this Conference is?

By any means, We reached there and It was successfully done. After few hours, My mom said "How they would have seen You?... perhaps.... they would have seen You like God"

I didn't do this post to cause some emotional _______ in You, Things are not constant, neither does feelings.

Everything Is Constant-Conditions Apply




No comments:

Post a Comment