Thursday, December 16, 2010

No words to Express!!!!!!!!!!

Its been a long time, pretty usual words......but I just got these words in store......So whenever I come back after a long while........Its just usual.....
Life has always been an eventful one, especially for Me... But, for My luck.....most of them turned out to be a catastrophe. Few "Sweet edu Kondaadu Moments.......If not for Me...atleast 4 my mom and dad....". I Just sat back and thought what actually kept Me away from Blogging...
Few things which could be the obvious reasons,
1.Perhaps, I was lazy......accepted
2.Facebook has always been a vital reason for someone else's decline.....
3.Dryness....running out of contents, words or __________.......You are allowed to fill in...give a shot.
But, I just blog If I'm free.....If I'm just, not responsible for something.......If my cellphone is lying idle for a while.......
IBM just brought me back here.........
and Yes....this happened a week before. I got an offer from IBM.

It was just annoying When My Facebook feeds says
"_________ got placed in ________"
I'm sure I'm not jealous.....
But, it was irritating for very reason that I was not placed when it said. So, I was desperate about getting a Job, not because I wanted one, but to push My life for another 2 years or more than that. My Mom and Dad are happy now and I wanted it, So I called it a desperate attempt. Just Simple.
So, Some useless(useful), I couldn't guess, preparations, Some Interviews and few phone calls and SMS's from My Placement representative, all these occupied my days.
Now, everything is over, Peter is no more jobless.

So, it happened and I'm here..
But, I couldn't witness any drastic changes in my Ambition, behavior or...Life has always been the same, It just depends on the way We look it.HOW TRUE .

Few things which I wanted to be in My blog. I'll come back with that.Possibly....no probably, very soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment