Friday, August 26, 2011

What’s inside?

Management – a word which fascinates advanced IQ’s and street smarts or at least they believe that way, but to me it was more than mere word. When you don’t know where to go or what your way is, you resort to something which you feel good about in a short run. My story is very simple and silly too. So, what is that? Are you a good manager? Does that mean You do good Business?. If you put this question to me, my answer will be.... Whattt??? Leave all, I am good at management and you’ll have to interpret that as “I am a good Businessman”.
All these days I existed as a MANAGEMENT PRODUCT to a great extent, except that I didn’t have a label at my back which says “MANAGEMENT PRODUCT”. How crazy it was??
It’s just a perfect instance of what you do when you are up with nothing. I am not the only one to be blamed as this fluctuation is inevitable at this part in almost everyone’s life. So, what am I gonna take back from this intuition. There’s a saying that “Your intuition is the best one to discover “which is the best place for you to live, best job and ultimately the best life”. And my intuition is no exception to that. That is the best thing that has ever happened to me all my life.
But ignorance is something which gives you the necessary fuel. At least it worked for me that way. It’s all about how curious you are about your (space to be filled in). But, something which goes along with your curiosity is how you approach it. Unfortunately, that approach gets lost in the storm called curiosity.
Now, at this moment, I knew that I’ve got to find a boat called approach in the sea of curiosity. This itself, to me is a great progress. I am doing good.

1 comment:

  1. do keep blogging amidst all your IBM-chasing da.

    u have an unique style.

    ReplyDelete