Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Life after.....



long time indeed........Again!!!

"Life has always been the same"-As I always say. It was last week when I realized how big my dream is?. If you can stick with something throughout, you are up by 50% and never mind How big it is? or how big it will be?. In that way I do justice to my dream.
I was in Bangalore Last week for a recruitment drive @ mu-sigma. Mu-sigma, a company which I was crazy about getting into, only reason being i love the work they do there, but i'm not pretty sure of what they do there exactly. So, this is how my trip to Bangalore was drafted. But, this trip gave me an entirely different sketch of "How life will be after my college?". When People question about what you are up-to?..... I would suggest that it's better to say "I'm about to join a company or I am about to join my post graduate program".
A city which caters to the dreams of millions of youngsters, Bangalore, with companies placed one after another and people getting placed hundreds after 100's. The picture which has millions of people inside hundreds of companies was just amazing. I could at least guess out that they're busy chasing something. So, here comes a question where I will be among these millions of people?..... lets take it this way "A small cog in a big corporate wheel". But that is not where I wanted me to be. But still, I'm excited about the picture that I have as a spectator. But the life there is just promising, atleast it'll not be what it was earlier. The real struggle for existence. This post would make sense If I could manage to be something else other than the small cog, lets say after an year. So, here's the toast, let me do something so that it earns me a name other than "A Corporate Guy". I'll come back here again(i mean to the post) and lets see how much justice I did........

No comments:

Post a Comment